Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle?
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- Having insurance will pay to repair or replace your bike; with comp & collision added. Comp covers theft or deer hit and collision covers collision.
- If you or a passenger are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- With medical insurance added to your policy, it will help with medical expenses.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you can afford.
- We'll make sure you have what's best in your policy to make sure you're covered. So if something does happen, the insurance carrier will write the check, not you.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
- We have the perfect policy for you at the lowest rates in the state.
- Contact us today!
Tips for the cost-conscious rider
Many factors can play a role in determining what your insurance costs will be such as your age, your driving record, where you live and the type of motorcycle you own, or being a graduate of a rider-training course.
- Many companies offer discounts from 10 to 15 percent on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses, such as the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider course. Riders under the age of 25, usually considered a higher risk, may see some savings by taking this course. It's also a good idea for cyclists who have already had accidents.
- Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.
- In Michigan, riders may save money by putting their motorcycle in storage during the non-riding months. With this policy, all coverage except comprehensive is suspended during winter months.
- Find out what discounts your insurance representative offers. Multibike discounts for those insuring more than one bike, organization discounts, if you're a member of a motorcycle association, and mature rider discounts for experienced riders, are just a few possibilities. Discounts can range anywhere from 10 percent to 20 percent, depending on the company and your state. Availability and qualifications for discounts vary from company to company and state to state.
- Keep in mind that the type, style (such as a sports bike vs. a cruiser) and age of the motorcycle, as well as the number of miles you drive a year and where you store your bike may also affect how much you pay for your premium.
- Call us. We can help.